Medicare Supplements

MediGap plans work with your original Medicare Part A & B. The plans A-B are the same with every carrier. The only difference between plans from one carrier to the next is the monthly premium and the quality of the carrier.

Medicare Advantage

Plans generally have co-pays for services and may or may not include a part D drug plan. There are three basic types of Medicare Advantage plans HMO, PPO and PFFS. These are the most affordable plans with many having a zero monthly premium.

Stand Alone Drug Plans

The PDP plans are the result of The Medicare Prescription Drug Improvement and Modernization Act of 2003. A federal law that brought the most dramatic changes to the Medicare program since it began in 1965.


AZ Medicare Specializes in Medicare Insurance

Medicare Insurance for Arizona residents. We represent the top insurance companies in the state, bringing you the best rates and the best service.

Why do I need an AZ Medicare supplement or Medigap insurance? Medicare A & B alone does not cover all of your health care expenses for medicine and medical services rendered in the state of AZ.

Medicare Inadequacies

For seniors everywhere, including right here in AZ, Medicare only covers 80% after you pay your deductible. That leaves your deductible plus a minimum of 20 % for you to pay and you could have excess charges over what Medicare allows.

Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans are identified by the letters A-L and are standardized with all insurance carriers. These plans Do Not include a prescription drug plan. Thankfully, we are able to offer alternatives to seniors in Arizona.

Medicare advantage (MA or MAPD) plans generally have copays for services and may or may not include a part D drug plan. There are three types of Medicare Advantage plans HMO, PPO, and PFFS.

Stand Alone drug plans (PDP) are for prescriptions only. The PDP plans are the result of The Medicare Prescription Drug Improvement and Modernization Act of 2003, a federal law that brought the most dramatic changes to the Medicare program since it began in 1965.

Medicare Supplements

Medigap plans work with your original Medicare Part A & B. The plans A-B are the same with every carrier. The only difference between plans from one carrier to the next is the monthly premium and the quality of the carrier. There are some private health insurance providers given the authority to provide Arizona Medicare Supplement plans to customers to reduce some of the out-of-pocket costs users of traditional Medicare plans endure.

Arizona Medicare Advantage

Plans generally have co-pays for services and may or may not include a part D drug plan. There are three basic types of Arizona Medicare Advantage plans HMO, PPO and PFFS. These are the most affordable plans with many having a zero monthly premium.

Stand Alone Drug Plans

The PDP plans are the result of The Medicare Prescription Drug Improvement and Modernization Act of 2003. A federal law that brought the most dramatic changes to the Medicare program since it began in 1965.

AZ Medicare Empowers You to Take Charge of Your Health

Contact one of our authorized licensed AZ Medicare insurance agents today, and begin learning ways you can save money on your out-of-pocket medical expenses. Use the rest of our website to learn more about Medicare Advantage, Medicare supplements, and what Medicare means to your dental care, and please feel free to download our Medicare PDF resources and visit our links to other national and local Arizona Medicare Advantage and supplemental resources on the web. We aim to empower you with vital information that will make taking charge of your health much simpler and less intimidating. Knowledge is the first step to great health.


480 706-1702
602 956-7979

Brad Lastovica

4430 E. Dry Creek Rd.

Phoenix, AZ 85044


Free Quote   or   In-Home Appt.